When applying domain driven design, the repository pattern yields the following benefits:
* Represents all objects of a certain type as a conceptual set
* Provides access to roots of aggregates
* Can return summary information
* Provides mechanism for object add/delete
* Encapsualates DB access technology and strategy
* Answers the question, "How do I get a handle to an object" - done via object traversal, direct query execution to find object
* Clients of the repository interface use query based methods to get objects
* Repository is a first class client to object factories. The repository interface can encapsulate factories.
* Simplifies mock testing
Interface based repository implementations promote substitutability which is a naturally results in highly configurable and loosely coupled software architectures as in Liskov Substitution.
Purging Broadcom Drivers for Broadcom Wifi Card on Ubuntu sudo apt-get purge bcmwl-kernel-source Reference: https://askubuntu.com/qu...
This little excursion in numerical analysis was prompted by the rather flaky IRR Excel function available in Microsofts' Excel API. We w...
This solution resolved my SQLite connection string configuration. The code makes use of the SQLiteConnectionStringBuilder class. The databas...
After starting out on the XBAP route and quickly hitting the sandbox limit it was time to actually move to an application paradigm that wou...